Saturday, 29 June 2013
Ingredients
Avarakkai-250g chopped
Bengal gram dal-2 full tsp
coconut-grated 1/2 cup
green chillies-1
red chillies-2
garlic-2
jeera-2 tsp
mustard seed-1 tsp
urad dal-1 tsp
Salt-to taste
curry leaves-as required
Gingelly oil-2tsp
Directions
Heat oil in pan and crackle mustard seeds.
Add urad dal,green chillies and curry leaves.
Now add avarakka and salt to mix well.
Add some water to boil for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile Grind the coconut,jeera,garlic and red chillies.
Now Add the mixture and boiled bengal gram in avarakka and cook for 2-3 min or till avarakka is cooked well.
Serve hot with sambhar,rasam.
Posted on Saturday, June 29, 2013 by Unknown
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Amazon ads
Popular Posts
-
This delicious Avacado dryfruits mastani is thick & creamy desert with added dry fruits and nuts.Mastani is most famous drink i...
-
I am great fan of chocolate.Chocolate is a super food,it makes you relax when u r stress and good for the heart.It reduces the risk o...
-
Chammanthi podi is the famous side dish in Kerala,India.This chammanthi podi is a flavourful coconut combination powder.usually we...
-
Apples are an excellent source of dietry fiber.Eating one medium size apple has the same effect as eating a bowl of whole cereal. ...
-
I like all diary products and i love paneer too.Paneer have a high protein and minerals.I made this masala in a simple way.I hope u ...
-
O ne of the crunchy power vegetable is Carrot.Most of the benefits of carrots can be attributed to their beta carotene and fiber co...
-
Chickpeas are high in fibre and protein,and the have a low gylcemic index.This powerful combination can help control your weight.I ...
-
Roasted chickpeas are a tasty,savory snack that satisfy cravings for something spicy or sweet. These are lowfat and high fiber tre...
-
This payasam is one of my favorite.Whenever i visited to Kerala ,my chithi prepared this payasam to me.I like this combination of paya...
-
Curry leaves is good for hair growth.Its a good source of vitamin A and also control diabetes.This powder goes well with hot rice and ...
Total Pageviews
Foodie blog roll
ADS
Powered by Blogger.


0 comments:
Post a Comment